What are the burn times for my candle?
2oz - 10+ hours
5oz - 25+ hours
12oz - 60+ hours
*you should only burn your candle in 4 hour increments
How do I maintain the upkeep of my candle?In order to “Stay LIT and Burn Responsibly”, follow these tips:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to create a full “melt pool”. This means that the top layer of wax has melted from end to end. This ensures a clean, even burn for the life of the candle.
- After each burn, trim your wick ONLY if it appears longer than 1/4 inch when fully extinguished.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never move your candle while lit or while wax is still hot.
- Place on a sturdy surface.
- NEVER EVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED